ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2:
Built on a billet aluminum, fully ambidextrous upper and lower receiver set, the ADM UIC MOD 2 is the flagship carbine of the UIC line.
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2 has the following features :
- Lower Receiver
- Fully ambidextrous controls featuring a right side bolt catch and release lever and left side magazine release.
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- 20 degree competition style mag well.
- Enlarged trigger guard
- ADM HD Buffer
- 2-Stage Match Trigger
- QD Endplate
- Integral upper/lower tension adjusting screw
- Upper Receiver
- 16” 1:8 twist, .223 Wylde Chamber, 4150 CMV Criterion Barrel.
- Milspec Enhanced BCG with a Nitride QPQ finish.
- Ambidextrous Charging Handle.
- Milspec mid-length gas system.
- 13.5” MLOK Handguard.
- Battlecomp 1.0 muzzle device.
- Magpul PRO BUIS.
- **Model specifications may change at any time due to component availability**
ADM Universal Improved Carbine (UIC) Mod 2 has the following specifications :
- Weight: 6.2 Lbs (Unloaded)