Browse By Brand
- American Defense MFG, LLC.
- Duostock Designs, Inc.
- Gear Sector
- Lens Light
- Midwest Industries
- Mil Spec Contractor
- Modular Driven Technologies Corp.
- Primary Arms
- Tango Down, Inc.
- US Optics
- VLTOR Weapon Systems
- Vortex Optics
- Wheeler Engineering
Browse By Category
Home Bipod Mounts Detail
Tango Down Bipod Mount | Item No: AD-25
The AD-25 Bi-Pod Mount was designed as a quick detach solution for the Tango Down Bi-Pod. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-25 Bi-Pod Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-25 Bi-Pod Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-25 Bi-Pod Mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 4.00 ounces
For your convenience we have published a set of installation instructions for this product. The instructions are in Adobe Acrobat’s Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher to view and print the instructions.
If you do not have Adobe’s Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy at http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/readstep.html.